Latch is seeking a Director of Real Estate - East Coast to join our newly established Real Estate team. In this role you will act as the East Coast Lead of the Real Estate team as we hone our overall strategy while working with preeminent industry leaders. You will own the market intelligence, key relationships, market education, and lead generation in your market. Together with the Chief Real Estate Officer, you will drive our progress towards having Latch on every door.
Building momentum from our Series B funding, we are at an exciting inflection point, and must embed critical infrastructure now to propel an integrated strategy and precise execution. For the Director of Real Estate - East Coast, that means working closely with the Chief Real Estate Officer and other members of this team to help determine what we want to accomplish and then operationalize every aspect. He or she should able to understand the Latch vision and articulate that vision to senior Real Estate stakeholders. He or she should be eager to roll up their sleeves and to learn by doing. You understand what needs to be done, the purpose it is serving, and aren’t scared to dig into the details.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Prioritize targets in your markets, identify senior influencers, and get in front of them to own the relationship for Latch
- Attend and help plan for conferences, events, and other opportunities to educate the market about Latch
- Gather and share intelligence that will help Latch mature its product features, marketing efforts, and sales process
- Exert influence over leads you generate to ensure they convert to revenue for Latch on our venture timeline
- Identify areas for improvement and added efficiency in our day to day
- Embed rigorous planning and execution methodology in the business organization
- Strengthen culture around execution, precision and results orientation
- Manage execution of initiatives across functions (real estate, enterprise sales, channel sales, sales operations, and demand generation/ growth marketing) and other key departments (operations, finance, partnerships, product marketing, and product design)
- Bachelor's degree (required), Master’s Degree (preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in a senior management role within Real Estate
- Tech-based, B2B sales experience (preferred)
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to influence and elicit action from leaders across an organization
- Ability and enthusiasm to work fluidly across a diverse group with varied backgrounds, communication styles, and technical skill sets
- An innovator -- ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job