Primary Purpose / Objective:
Sylvan Road Capital is a vertically integrated asset management firm investing in the single family buy-to-rent and fix-n’-flip space. The Acquisitions Analyst will work in our Sylvan Realty, LLC division and be responsible for market research, deal negotiation and underwriting for potential real estate acquisitions.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a high paced environment that provides exposure to the entire acquisitions process of multiple single family portfolios.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market analysis of Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA), key micro markets and neighborhoods
- Identify potential assets for acquisition by utilizing proprietary software
- Achieve monthly and quarterly capital and volume targets as determined by Management
- Develop deep understanding of assigned market(s) with ability to present trends and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Perform due diligence and create market reports for expansion and existing markets
- Ability to hold confidential all information that is proprietary to the management of our company, our subsidiaries, affiliates and investors
- Additional tasks as required by Management
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting or related field (1+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Specialization in Business, Finance, or Real Estate is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required (basic/advanced)
- Must have strong analytical, quantitative, and market research skills
- Ownership of designated tasks which requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with proactive follow-up
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines and multi-tasking
- Desire and Passion to continue to learn more about real estate markets
Compensation and Benefits Summary:
- Status – Full-time Exempt
- Salary – Commensurate with Experience and Education
- Other Benefits – Comprehensive medical / dental / vision insurance; PTO; Paid holidays; Company 401K Plan
- Works closely with Acquisitions staff, Asset Management, Property Management, Field Services, banks, investors, auditors and trade partners
Sylvan Road Capital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal or State law.
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.