CoreVest is the leading private lender to residential real estate investors nationwide. We provide long-term loans for rental properties and short-term financing for acquisitions and fix/flip projects. The Post-Closer should work well in a unique and challenging environment, focus on results, hold themselves accountable, and work diligently in support of the team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receive closing packages including loan documents and verify completeness
- Process and upload documents into system
- Draft documents
- Prepare and ship original documents to custodian
- Prepare and submit on boarding files
- Receive and process trailing documentation
- Effectively communicate with title/escrow offices to obtain outstanding documentation
- Interact and communicate with multiple departments within the company
- Easily navigate and update online computer systems
- Assist deal teams in underwriting activities as necessary
- Provide exceptional and proactive customer support
- Perform other related duties or special projects as necessary
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment to complete work assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Ideally, some experience in document management, real estate, commercial lending, finance, legal, title or a related field
- Ability to multitask and perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong in-person interaction with customers required
- Some travel may be required
- Daily phone and email interaction with service providers or customers is required
We are seeking qualified candidates that are available to start immediately. We strongly prefer local candidates or those with prior plans to relocate. Please note that we do not pay for relocation expenses. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. No phone calls please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers excellent benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance. For more information on our company please visit the CoreVest Finance website.
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.