Broad Street Realty is a market-leading commercial real estate services firm that delivers cost-effective solutions for office, industrial and retail clients, throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Denver, Colorado. The company has extensive experience in tenant representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, real estate development, project/construction management, finance, strategic consulting, property management and asset management.
Broad Street Realty has been recently recognized as:
- One of 50 “Great Places To Work” in the Washington Metro area by Washingtonian Magazine
- A member of the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll List, a five-year member of the nation's fastest-growing private companies
- One of the 100 elite Best-Run Companies in the Greater Washington DC area by Washington SmartCEO magazine
We are seeking an entrepreneurially driven individual, interested in expanding their career in the commercial real estate industry, with a focus on our growing 2 million square foot In-House Retail portfolio.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Take an active role on new leases and renewals
- Assess market conditions, market terms and conditions
- Develop, foster and implement marketing for vacant space
- Grow database of retailers and brokers
- Build relationships with existing retail tenants
- Work collaboratively with BSR executive team, asset management and property management teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 years of Commercial RE brokerage, Landlord representation, or retail leasing a plus
- Maryland, Virginia or DC real estate license
- Self Discipline
- Great organization
- Presentation Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Working knowledge of the Retail real estate industry
- Self Starter and entrepreneurial by nature
- Bachelor's degree from Accredited University
- Proficient in programs like Excel, Word, Power Point
Candidates should enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, team environment and taking pride in “ownership” of their work. They should demonstrate integrity, an ongoing desire for personal and professional growth and a compelling interest in the real estate industry.
Broad Street Realty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume. NO PHONE CALLS. NO THIRD PARTY FIRMS.
Compensation: Base Salary plus commission, generous benefits package
- Brokerage / Sales
- Project Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.