Allied Orion Group is a leading, fully-integrated multi-family real estate investment, construction and property management firm founded in 1985 and headquartered in Houston, Texas. The company has successfully acquired or developed nearly 15,000 multi-family units with a total aggregate value of approximately $1.3 billion.
Allied Orion Group’s investment division seeks an experienced Investment Analyst to support the company’s development and investment platform by performing exhaustive financial and market analyses of multi-family development and acquisition opportunities, including developing and maintaining financial models in Excel; preparing investment memoranda and presentations; assisting in all facets of the development and investment process, from deal sourcing and financing through closing; interfacing with internal and external stakeholders; and tracking and reporting on the status of transactions.
- Two or more years of experience in multifamily development and/or acquisitions underwriting a must.
- Experience in developing detailed and complex financial models in Excel to evaluate multi-family investment opportunities, including in-depth sensitivity analysis, risk modeling, and value attribution.
- In-depth knowledge of research of operational and financial assumptions for cash-flow modeling, including the use of industry databases and third-party research.
- Experience in transaction management, due diligence and preparation of institutional-quality memoranda and reports.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and multi-task with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, highly motivated, and results-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related majors; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Architecture, or other STEM majors
- Graduate degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience in multi-family and high-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K, opportunities for advancement, and an EOE/drug-free workplace.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.