WNC Community Preservation Partners (CPP) is a leading national multifamily housing developer and investor. Since its inception, CPP has successfully acquired, developed, and rehabilitated over 8,500 units of affordable multifamily housing across the US.
CPP is offering several part-time, Research & Development Assistant opportunities to goal-oriented, motivated candidates to assist with acquisitions & investment research. Research & Development Assistants will gain exposure to many aspects of the multifamily industry, build experience in sourcing, research, financial analysis & modeling while working with the acquisitions team. Successful candidates will have an interest in the real estate industry, be motivated, outgoing, high achievers, who are eager to learn and have a strong work ethic. The schedule is flexible but will likely require a 10-15 hr per week time commitment in downtown San Francisco. This position is ideal for candidates seeking a career in real estate private equity, real estate banking, commercial real estate brokerage or financial sales.
· Gathering and analyzing market data related to potential real estate investments.
· Analyzing financial statements and inputting data into financial models.
· Assisting with business development, sourcing and strategies.
· Supporting the team’s efforts in the asset valuation process.
· Learning to maintain relationships with brokers, vendors and other business relationships.
· Researching regulatory and financing opportunities and risks.
· Working on various administrative projects.
· Candidate holds, or is currently pursuing, an Associate’s or higher degree.
· Genuinely interested in real estate investment, finance, or brokerage.
· Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
· A goal oriented, self-starter.
· Basic understanding of real estate terms and concepts with a genuine interest in multifamily real estate, investing, and development.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Highly competitive compensation.
About Community Preservation Partners
Community Preservation Partners (CPP) is a leading national preservation developer of existing affordable housing assets for low-income families and seniors. Since its inception in 2004, CPP has successfully acquired, developed, and rehabilitated over 8,500 units of affordable multifamily housing across the US including some of the largest preservation developments ever completed. CPP has three national offices across the country and is seeking to grow its office in San Francisco.
- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
Apply for this job