Property Manager & Leasing Coordinator
North Crane Capital is seeking a Property Manager & Leasing Coordinator to join our team. North Crane Capital is a rapidly growing real estate investment and development organization with a strong concentration in multifamily properties. This position is based in our headquarter office in Vero Beach, FL.
- Integrity: Our top priority. Both internally and externally, we do what we commit to.
- Entrepreneurship: At the heart of everything we do. Entrepreneurship means taking responsibility for results, exceeding expectations, and committing to support your team, both internally and externally.
- People: Enjoy the people you work with. We encourage one another to execute at our best.
- Professionally manage a portfolio of residential and commercial properties
- Advertising of vacancies, coordinating & performing showings to prospective tenants
- Supervise property maintenance personnel, coordinate with outside vendors when necessary
- Promptly address tenant emergencies, perform move-out inspections
- Prepare annual business plans and budgets; assists in the production of monthly & quarterly reports
- Develop market expertise to assist in establishing rental rates
- Assist in the development of branding & marketing strategy for new acquisitions
- Supports the acquisitions team in the analysis of new investment opportunities
- Works cohesively with construction and accounting teams to execute investment strategies
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- Real estate licensed preferred but not required
- Experience with property management software systems
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Strong passion for the real estate business
- Confident presentation and sales skills, ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in real estate preferred
- 5+ years minimum experience
- Applicant will be able to work on-site at our headquarter office in Vero Beach, Florida
- Applicant must work on an exclusive basis for the company
- Applicant must be available to show apartments on evenings and weekends
Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
North Crane Capital
North Crane Capital is a vertically integrated private equity real estate investment firm. The company directly executes every stage and discipline of a real estate investment’s lifecycle including property acquisition, planning and pre-development, construction, and property management.
Please follow-up via email. No phone calls please.
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Apply for this job