Clarion Partners, an SEC registered investment adviser with FCA-authorized and FINRA member affiliates, has been a leading U.S. real estate investment manager for more than 37 years. Headquartered in New York, the firm has offices in major markets throughout the U.S. and Europe. With over $50 billion in total assets under management, Clarion Partners offers a broad range of both debt and equity real estate strategies across the risk/return spectrum to its more than 350 domestic and international institutional investors.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting with portfolio management, asset management and acquisition duties including modeling, client reporting, property valuation analysis, lease analysis and special projects for several separate account portfolios.
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports
- Assist with the analysis of new investments to ensure that the opportunity meets the goals and objectives of the portfolio, including market reviews, analyzing rollover exposure, confirming return thresholds and assessing concentration risks.
- Participate in the due diligence and closing processes for new investments, including pro forma analysis, undertaking detailed analyses of a property's market and competitive position and other pertinent property-level factors and market feasibility review.
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios
- Maintain portfolio models
- Coordinate with Asset Managers and third party appraisers for the review of property valuations, operating budgets & business plans
- Analyze lease transactions
- Maintain fund and portfolio organizational documents and processes
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
- Financial Modeling experience.
- Competency in Argus, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in real estate or financial services.
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management and marketing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years