Cox Business is a leading provider of technology solutions in markets across the US. We have a unique opportunity in Northern Virginia for a talented individual familiar with the Commercial Real Estate industry to join our team as an Account Executive - Building Access. This individual will have a strong background in business development and be responsible for building relationships with brokers, owners and property management firms to further expand and develop the Cox Business network. Primary responsibilities of this role include:
· Meets or exceeds the building access goals, which may include lead generation.
- Typically requires BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline
- Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field
- Certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field
- Fully competent and productive professional contributor, working independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments that have direct impact on department and area results
- Performs full range of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve more complex, less clearly-defined issues
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information or inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data
- Nature of work requires increasing independence
- Receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues
- Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct 'customers' of the process
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately complex assignments
- Solid knowledge of organization's technologies and practices
- May provide general guidance/direction or train junior level support and professional personnel
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.