Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care, education and research.
Main Line Health has achieved numerous honors and awards and has been nationally recognized by Press Ganey, Truven Analytics, The Joint Commission and other health care ratings organizations for its high quality patient care. We have received Magnet® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the nation’s highest award for recognizing excellence in nursing care. At Main Line Health, we have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
Why Work for Main Line Health?
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are. Main Line Health has consistently been ranked among the best places to work by Best Places to Work in PA and the Philadelphia Business Journal. We also rank among Modern Healthcare's top 100 places in the nation to work in health care. Our physicians and employees speak highly of the work environment at Main Line Health
We have a position for a motivated candidate to join our fast-paced corporate Real Estate Department located in Radnor, PA.
The position of the Real Estate Lease Administrator provides ongoing and critical support to all aspects of the Real Estate Operations Department.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring the routing of all lease documents through the approval and execution process and providing monthly update status reports to team.
- Coordinate with Tenants, Real Estate, Facilities, Finance and Legal departments to ensure accurate and timely execution of Lease contracts. Follow up for any outstanding documents.
- Assist Asset Managers in preparing lease documents (ie. auto renewal letters, scrivener's error letters, terminations, confirmation of lease terms). Work directly with legal department for approvals on documents and ensuring documentation is processed according to policy and standards.
- Comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents and commercial leases to include full understanding and interpretation of real estate lease terminology required to ensure lease compliance and consistency among all Asset Managers.
- Responsible for the preparation and mailing of and/or hand delivery of lease proposals and documents with the appropriate cover letter communication..
- Work with Asset Management Team to identify ways of improving processes, forms and templates.
- Input all lease and tenant information into necessary lease, finance and contract/legal databases and ensure all systems are maintained and updated with the most current information.
- Review lease document to ensure all business terms and calculations are correct, lease summaries and lease documents match the appropriate back up and the documents represent our latest standard template/language.
- Able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
Bachelors degree preferred.
High School diploma required; college credits toward degree recommended.
Three (3) years of relevant work experience, preferably in commercial or healthcare office building lease administration.
Proficency with Microsoft office products.
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program. To be considered, please apply online with your resume at Enter Job ID 50055 in Keyword search box.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no agency calls.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.