- Oversee local third-party property managers and leasing agents.
- Propose goals and objectives for the portfolio and each individual property.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio both internally and externally (investors).
- Utilizing numerous tools include BI software, and various proprietary reports to monitor KPIs.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Weekly calls with Equity Partners and property management team
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting for partners (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s, etc.)
- Work in conjunction with the development team on opening new properties, renovation of clubhouse, and managing contractors for unit renovations.
- Review and execute the marketing plan for new builds, rebrands of acquisitions, and marketing spend of existing assets.
- Property review will require travel that may be overnight.
- Capital improvement plans for short and long term (including input on renovation specs and design)
- Must have at least 5-7 years of multifamily asset management experience working with third party manager, construction management, unit renovation, detailed property operations, and marketing.
- Solid experience with managing renovations
- Very analytical approach to KPIs
- Excellent computer skills, including excel
- Strong management and leadership skills, ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a timely manner, including strong scheduling skills
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability to changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Professional, passionate, energetic, self-starter, that can fit in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's Degree with related work experience in multifamily.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (possibly credit as well) to qualify for the position