When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst or Associate on the Corporate Analytics Team, you will assist with the design, build, and analysis of data & data infrastructure related to all aspects of our global real estate portfolio across all lines of business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with regular maintenance, updating, and analysis of data, databases, and standardized reports
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and reports for use by both internal management and external investors
- Developing new models and analytical tools
- Responding to ad hoc requests and communicating those results to internal colleagues
- Assisting with other research and development projects as needed
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Two or more years related experience working in either real estate analysis or as an analyst in a quantitative role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with proficiency in VBA
- Advanced skills in visualization/BI software; Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL and Microsoft Access
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.