- Source buyers to dispose of complex real estate portfolio within the US.
- Manage complex real estate transactions for disposing a diverse portfolio.
- Draft RFPs, create presentations, and other briefings and communications
- Prepare financial analyses to support internal valuations of assets, and reviewing benchmarked data
- Conduct local research of property values, rents, taxes, construction costs, environmental and historic features, zoning, etc.
- Partner with external appraisers and brokers to stay current on market trends
- Lead meetings of and helping manage interdisciplinary teams throughout the approval and disposition process.
- Negotiate contracts and partner with internal legal team to ensure compliance.
- Must have a proven track record of asset dispositions
- Thorough understanding of real estate sale negotiations
- Self-starter and able to work independently with the ability to work in a team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Able to work in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Resourceful and persuasive in nature
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of lease language and industry practices
- Computer savvy with financial modeling tools
- Willing to travel extensively
- Minimum of 7 years related industry experience
- Masters degree preferred
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job