Finmarc Management, Inc. Asset Management Associate
Finmarc Management, Inc. Finmarc is a fully-integrated commercial real estate company that focuses on the real estate investment, management, leasing and development of retail, industrial/flex projects, and office buildings throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Finmarc is an entrepreneurial operation and the ideal candidate will be asked to complete a varying range of assignments, which will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the Leasing Marketing Efforts:
- Review broker marketing materials
- Review and execute listing agreements
- Host bi-weekly leasing calls with brokers for status updates
- Meet brokers on-site to discuss vacancy and leasing efforts
- Work with the Senior Management to stay on target with underwriting and strategy for the respective property
- Track all lease expirations and the portfolio. Execute the lease renewals accordingly
- Meet tenants on-site as necessary to work through lease negotiations and renewals
- Provide Lease Analysis and Construction Budgeting for potential leases
- Manage the lease negotiation process with legal counsel
- Oversee the process of receiving lease documents for senior management s execution
- Coordinate tenant delivery and lease commencement with property management
- Prepare Rent Projections for Annual Budgets
- Process and track commission and construction management fees
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of asset management and/or commercial leasing experience
- Preferred experience type is retail, industrial or office properties
- Bachelor s degree
- Organized, self-motivated, strong communication and analytic skills
- Strong follow-through skills, detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Manage changing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits Information:
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, and paid monthly parking.
Please include cover letter and salary history with resume.
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.