Barings Alternative Investments (BAI) the private equity and real estate division of Barings, is seeking a motivated individual for the Analytics team. The team combines mathematical model development with market research to forecast investment performance, construct portfolios, and design customized product solutions that are tailored to our clients’ individual needs. In addition, the position will help in building and maintaining Barings’s financial data inventory and data management system.
- Lead quantitative model development
- Present to upper-level management
- Interface with leaders across Barings
- Data collection and organization
- Database design
- Statistical methodology research
- Algorithm design
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with VBA, SQL, Python, and/or R required
- Passion for the markets and quantitative analytics
- High interpersonal skills
- Strong communication abilities to convey complex and quantitative concepts across teams
- STEM or quantitative finance/economics background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage large data sets
- Statistical analysis
- Experienced in financial modeling
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.