BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is The Leading Provider of Real Estate Solutions to the Life Science Community®. We are is hiring for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to support FP&A, asset management and other responsibilities in the Finance group. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with in-house market leasing leads for core markets to underwrite and complete leasing transactions, assisting in tenant credit underwriting, manage property level budgeting, property and portfolio financings, portfolio analysis of 11mm SF operating portfolio, aggregation of quarterly reporting information and creation and maintenance of detailed property level Argus forecasts, and preparing materials for senior management and other audiences.
- Assist with the development and execution of property level business plans, budgets and forecasts utilizing the organization’s enterprise reporting software – SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (SAP BPC).
- Developing and maintaining a strong working rapport with each of the market leasing leads to produce comprehensive deal analysis highlighting key metrics and other considerations.
- Develop strong understanding of market dynamics and landscape, tenant research and overall property characteristics and information.
- Prepare, manage, or review the preparation of quarterly materials which outline the performance both individually and collectively for a 20-25 property portfolio, including property forecast updates, market research, Argus forecast updates, and preparation of other analysis and reporting.
- Work with various in-house groups consisting of property management, facilities and development teams to generate capital forecasts at asset level.
- Support the transition of new acquisitions into the operating portfolio.
- Prepare property NNN estimates & work with property management and accounting teams to review annual CAM reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Experience using Argus Enterprise required.
- Experience preparing real estate cash flow models and related analysis.
- Ability to analyze and translate qualitative and quantitative data into strategic deliverables, business opportunities, and presentations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and thoughtful with strong attention to detail.
- Task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
- Financial Analysis