Employment: Full time
Real Estate Field: Development and Construction
Location: ARG Headquarters - Tulsa, OK
ARG is growing and we are currently hiring for a Development Associate, in our Tulsa office, who will play an important role in assisting in all aspects of the multifamily land acquisition, development and construction life cycle. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a direct impact on the development of the business and be a key member of the team.
- Assist in all phases of the development process including site identification and acquisition, due diligence, securing necessary approvals/entitlements and oversight during construction and stabilization.
- Responsible for all deliverable's relating to active or planned developments.
- Develop and maintain proforma projections for development opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of internal presentation materials.
- Forecast project budgets and operating cash flows.
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day of development projects including the oversight of project contractors and consultants.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting contract terms and scope with design consultants and contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building development models.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be self-starting and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, results driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Relocation to Tulsa required.
American Residential Group is a developer, owner and manager of best in class multifamily assets in targeted markets throughout the sunbelt. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ARG has acquired, developed, managed and subsequently sold more than 10,000 units in six states since its inception in 1997. Current develop focus is in select sunbelt markets including Dallas, Austin, Phoenix and Atlanta.
ARG offers competitive pay with bonus potential and generous benefits.
Apply for this job