Do you like real estate? Do you like sales? Do you like dealing with people that are beautifying property?
BD Capital LLC (www.BDCapitalllc.com) is looking for someone to service existing developer customers and grow our business in the Philadelphia/Eastern PA/Southern New Jersey market.
- Eager to learn more about real estate
- Wants to expand their real estate knowledge to source new and exciting deals
- Learn and evaluate markets throughout the Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey Market.
- Work with an excellent team
- Willing to travel and work outside the office
About BD Capital LLC.
BD Capital LLC. is a direct lender specializing in fast and creative solutions for immediate financing needs. We provide loans secured by a first mortgage. We are willing to loan to various commercial property types with a primary focus on the following asset types: single family renovation, multi family, retail, office and urban land.
We bring short-term financing for situations that need immediate funding to the marketplace. Typically, our customers come across great opportunities but needs funds quickly to close and complete renovations adding value before a sale or refinance. Our reputation has been built on the ability to close difficult transactions in a fast and effective manner.
The below list includes basic responsibilities of the role:
- Work with existing loans and customers
- Generate and follow up on leads to grow the loan portfolio
- Underwrite existing deals that are sourced by yourself or that are provided to you.
- Assist with closing and day to day operations on all files.
- Gather market intelligence.
- Attend auctions, events, industry shows, and canvas target markets.
- Create database of brokers, buyers of flips, and any contacts you meet.
- Attend and manage all inspections for new borrowers
- Assist in newsletter and e-marketing materials
- Real estate/construction experience
- loan officer, or commercial mortgage brokerage experience a plus but not necessary
- Ability to sell
- You will receive leads and will be expected to generate your own leads too. We will train on how to do this and how to look for solutions where traditional real estate loans would not work.
- Hard working
- Team player
- Well organized
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Motivated to learn more about the real estate business
- Takes responsibility for his/her production and actions
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Mortgage underwriting experience a plus
- Multi-lingual a plus but not required
Send your resume and cover letter in PDF format if interested. We will review and respond soon. Candidate can live anywhere near the sales territory.
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job