Job Description: Senior Financial Analyst
Reporting to Senior Finance Leadership, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of financial models, analyses and key business metrics that serve as the tools to drive profitable business growth. This role requires the preparation financial reporting packages, the analysis of monthly trends, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the analysis of Budget vs. Actual variances including insights into underlying drivers.
This role will also partner with various team members to enable informed analytics-driven decision making. In addition, this role will also support monthly business reviews and ensure continuity in KPI oversight and financial management.
1. Perform in-depth financial analysis for complex real estate transactions, create financial models to aid senior leadership in determining financial considerations. Have direct involvement in the creation and presentation of financial modeling.
2. Perform financial analyses of prospective opportunities including the creation of pro forma models and sensitivity analyses for project cash flows
3. Prepare and analyze financial real estate information through graphics, charts, spreadsheets and other presentation formats
4. Mine and extract critical data to drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation of financial models to support for all areas of the organization.
5. Transition current the reporting packages rooted in legacy systems (Sage and Quickbooks) to NetSuite that include income statements, KPI reporting, including ad hoc time sensitive Executive level requests to solve the issues of the day.
6. Support Senior Management with operational and property rehab declining budget preparation and maintenance, analysis and executive level explanations of differences which identify gaps and opportunities.
7. Develop and maintain NetSuite Dashboard reporting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related discipline. CPA a plus.
· 4-6 years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint skills.
· Solid business modeling, forecasting and budgeting experience including ability to create complex financial models and efficiently communicate results.
· Applies creativity to conceive new and unique ideas and makes connections between concepts using proven problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to change direction and priority in a dynamic and growing environment.
· Able to exercise discretion and maintain strictest levels of confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.