About the Company:
Sylvan Road Capital (SRC) is an asset management firm focused on single-family residential investments. As a pioneer of the emerging institutional asset class of single-family rental housing, SRC takes a value investment approach to the sector. SRC oversees the complete asset lifecycle from acquisition through exit, including portfolio and asset management, construction management and property management.
The Account Managers primary goal will be to develop and manage relationships with potential buyers of single-family real estate. Additionally, the Account Manager will be required to help in negotiations and oversee the disposition process for the various institutional clients of Sylvan Road Capital, LLC. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a high paced environment that provides exposure to the entire disposition process for multiple single-family rental portfolios.
This position requires a high level of independent thinking, entrepreneurship, management and relationship building skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize multiple data sources to target potential buyers of single-family real estate assets
- Manage relationships and accounts and provide feedback to Senior Management Team
- Provide feedback on pricing discussions with clients in an effort to better inform Portfolio Managers of bid/ask within the marketplace
- Use of Preqin or similar investor database a plus
- Achieve monthly and quarterly disposition targets as determined by Management
- Develop deep understanding of assigned market(s) with ability to present trends and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Ability to hold confidential all information that is proprietary to the management of our company, our subsidiaries, affiliates and investors
- Various other acquisitions and portfolio related tasks, as directed by management
- Bachelor's degree is required. Specialization in Business, Finance, or Real Estate is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Financial Modeling and Analysis is required (basic/advanced)
- Experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting or related field (1+ years)
- Must have strong problem solving, analytical, quantitative, and market research skills
- Ownership of designated tasks which requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with proactive follow-up
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines and multi-tasking
- Desire and passion to continue to learn about real estate markets
Compensation and Benefits Summary:
- Status - Full-time Exempt
- Salary - Base Salary and Bonus commensurate with experience and education
- Other Benefits - Comprehensive medical / dental I vision insurance; PTO; Paid holidays
- Reports to: Executive Director of Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Works With: Managing Broker, Acquisitions team, Dispositions staff, Finance and Accounting, Software Development, Buyer and Sellers of single-family assets and portfolios, Investors, Portfolio Managers
- Brokerage / Sales
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.