Derse is a complete face-to-face marketing agency and exhibit builder. We bring a smarter approach to building client sales while managing their trade show, marketing environments and event programs.
Our teams are made up of smart and forward-thinking people who bring experiential marketing solutions to life! We believe in committing to a long-term investment in your career with a total rewards package including:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- A bright and energetic culture where your ideas are valued
- 70-years of financial stability
Derse employs over 500 people in marketing, program management, creative & skilled production, and corporate support. Locations include Milwaukee, Chicago, Las Vegas, Dallas, Atlanta and Pittsburgh. Visit our website derse.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Marketing Environments New Business Development Director. Use your knowledge and networks in Commercial Real Estate and related industries to help your connections promote and grow their businesses thru Experiential Marketing.
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive to generate new Marketing Environment (ME) business in markets and channels that Derse is not currently penetrating. Markets such as Real Estate Developers, Architects, and agencies as examples. High income potential.
- Utilize cold calling efforts, networking, on-site selling efforts, follow-up of company leads, etc. to develop, nurture and close new business.
- Support Vice President, ME in the execution of projects within Derse. Help facilitate the Integration of the various Departments & Disciplines needed to design, estimate, project manage, fabricate, and install of projects.
- Develop long-term customer relationships.
- Become experts of your clients’ businesses. Know their products and services and have a basic understanding of their marketing strategy, especially as it relates to face-to-face marketing.
- Enlist the aid of corporate marketing and corporate sales management as necessary to assist in large, strategic presentations and account development.
- Represent the company and its products and services professionally in a manner consistent with current marketing direction.
- Support other Account Executive’s efforts to introduce or solicit ME related projects to support Account Executive’s portfolio offering.
- Associate degree and/or five or more years’ of relevant experience.
- Construction or architectural background a plus.
- Position must be located in Milwaukee, WI
- 50% travel
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.