WHO WE ARE:
At EPR properties, our investment strategies are long-term and knowledge-driven. The same can be said about our employees. We invest in the best and brightest, those with unique industry knowledge and specialized talents. Our teams are small, creative, and full of collaboration. Come work alongside the best in the industry and take your skills to the next level.
POSITION AT A GLANCE:
Support the Leisure Investment Team’s strategy of investing in experience-based real estate.
HOW DOES THIS POSITION CONTRIBUTE TO EPR?
By assisting in the development of new business, closing transactions, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and supporting asset management activities within the leisure portfolios, this position will directly impact EPR's growth and sustainability.
NEED A DEEPER DIVE? CHECK OUT THE PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES BELOW:
- Facilitate the accretive growth of the portfolio through the maintenance and growth of industry relationships, careful understanding of financing trends and needs, expert analysis, sound underwriting and detailed due diligence.
- Support the expansion into new leisure asset classes.
- Effectively communicate and work with internal accounting to assist with the proper classification and budgeting of financial results and forecasts as it relates to the leisure portfolio.
- Support property management activities within leisure portfolios.
- Work with underwriting support to prepare acquisition opportunities for investment committee or board approval.
- Support and lead negotiations of the legal and business terms of acquisitions and dispositions through the management of external and internal counsel and direct negotiations with third parties.
IF YOU MEET THE BELOW CRITERIA AND ARE EXCITED TO JOIN OUR TEAM, LETS TALK!
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent); Finance, management or related field preferable
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in commercial real estate or M&A transactions, including origination, underwriting and/or closing
- Strong financial underwriting and analysis skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Required travel 70-100 days per year on average
WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR TEAM
We know that collaboration is key, and our team wouldn’t be successful without the individuals who compose it. That’s why celebrating our employees is one of our seven core values. Hard work demands to be recognized, and our people are the reason we’ve seen substantial growth throughout the company’s history.
We are committed to the professional development and personal growth of our employees, but we don’t just talk the talk. By focusing on cultivating a collaborative company culture and offering generous benefits, we attract and retain top talent from all over the country.
To apply and learn more about our generous benefits, please visit EPR's careers page at eprkc.com/who-we-are/careers/
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.