Dougherty Mortgage LLC is a Fannie Mae approved DUS® Lender, HUD/FHA Mortgagee, and Ginnie Mae seller/servicer headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with offices in Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. For more information on our company, visit our website at .
Dougherty Mortgage is seeking a mid-level Production Analyst to join either our Minneapolis, MN or Fort Worth, TX office. The Senior Production Analyst will provide day to day financial and market analysis of multifamily loans and will supervise junior level analysts. This position will work closely with other analysts and originators on the sourcing, sizing and structuring of loans. The work environment is fast paced and requires excellent time management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and industry benchmarks
- Interface regularly with Fannie Mae to confirm and clarify lending policies and requirements
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies
- Submit regular credit and loan narrative reports to senior management
- Inspect properties for verification and evaluation
- Participate in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures related to program revisions and guideline changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance or Commercial Real Estate
- 3 to 5 years of Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSE) lending experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good at problem solving, researching, and decision making with the ability to think critically and independently
- Ability to work efficiently under tight timelines and prioritize multiple assignments
- Occasional domestic travel is required
- Regular and reliable attendance required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families including medical and dental plan; 401k plan including company matching; firm funded life and disability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.