Community Preservation Partners (CPP) is offering several paid internship opportunities to goal-oriented, motivated interns to assist with acquisitions & investment research. Interns will gain exposure to many aspects of the multifamily industry, build experience in sourcing, research, financial analysis & modeling while working with the acquisitions team. Successful candidates will have an interest in the real estate industry, be motivated, outgoing, high achievers, who are eager to learn and have a strong work ethic. The internship schedule is flexible but will likely require a 10-15 hr per week time commitment in downtown San Francisco. This position is ideal for candidates seeking a career in real estate private equity, real estate banking, commercial real estate brokerage or financial sales.
· Gathering and analyzing market data related to potential real estate investments.
· Analyzing financial statements and inputting data into financial models.
· Assisting with business development, sourcing and strategies.
· Supporting the team’s efforts in the asset valuation process.
· Learning to maintain relationships with brokers, vendors and other business relationships.
· Researching regulatory and financing opportunities and risks.
· Working on various administrative projects.
· Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree.
· Genuinely interested in real estate investment, finance, or brokerage.
· Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
· A goal oriented, self-starter.
· Basic understanding of real estate terms and concepts with a genuine interest in multifamily real estate, investing, and development.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Highly competitive compensation.
- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
Apply for this job