- Conduct financial analyses and ensure the accuracy of cash flow projections and Excel valuation models for potential investments.
- Coordination of due diligence process, including scheduling third-party consultants and reviewing/summarizing due diligence information in the context of its impact on potential investments.
- Gather and evaluate economic and market data
- Prepare appropriate memoranda, presentation materials, and marketing materials for internal investment committee process, and various investor presentations and informational requests
- Provide analytical support to colleagues in asset management
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in real estate, finance, accounting, or economics or related field with strong record of academic achievement
- Highly skilled in modeling investments in Excel
- Knowledge of DCF, NPV and cash flow models
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Minimum of 1 year in related work experience
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.