Marcus & Millichap’s Sales Mentorship Program is designed to provide a hands-on opportunity to learn both our proven principles of Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales business and for this specific opportunity, the hotel real estate industry, all within a structured environment that provides constant coaching and feedback.
Following hiring and orientation, program participants have the opportunity to practice agent activities, interact first hand with clients and gain valuable transactional experience. Our proven Sales Mentorship Program has successfully transitioned hundreds of program alumni into the Marcus & Millichap’s sales force who are now highly productive agents with successful careers.
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, we offer an excellent career for ambitious, competitive and entrepreneurial individuals who are ultimately looking to be free of fixed salaries and inadequate bonuses. Recent college graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. Some real estate, financial or similar sales experience is beneficial. A Real Estate license is not required for an interview, but it is required prior to joining the program.
A modest salary is provided in order for participants to commit to the rigors of this training and sustain themselves while the ability to earn commissions is being developed. Sales Mentorship Program participants may have the opportunity to earn additional income as they begin to contribute to the successful deal making of the mentoring agents.
- Applying Marcus & Millichap’s value proposition at all stages of the brokerage continuum
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Achieving fluency in Marcus & Millichap’s proprietary software and industry programs
- Developing and building client databases and referral networks
- Performing underwriting and analysis on commercial properties in order to create effective marketing proposals
- Successfully communicate with clients, attorneys, lenders, and all other parties involved in a commercial real estate transaction
- Develop confidence in cold calling, networking, and building productive relationships
- Sharpening negotiation, strategy, and transactional management skill sets
- Preparing a personal financial plan, budget, and goals
- Understanding the benefits of financing with Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation
If selected, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where we have an exceptionally trained support staff and most importantly, a non-competitive Regional Manager who is committed to your business success. We collaborate to help you grow your income by offering company wide support with the latest technology and informational tools.
Founded in 1971 , Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada .
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour – more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2018, the firm closed 9,472 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion .
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.