Link Industrial Properties
Regional Portfolio Controller
Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties ( LINK ) is Blackstone s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
Drive and ambition to create the best product through innovation, proactive over reactive thought processes
- BA/BS required, Accounting degree preferred
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 6+ years experience working in real estate or with real estate related companies
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage people and time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Yardi a plus
Be an integral part of acquisitions and dispositions that occur frequently in an investment strategy driven environment.
- Prepare and review prorations and details as dictated by PSA
- Understand and keep updated on changing guidance surrounding asset acquisition policies in accordance with GAAP
- Organize and prepare buyer/seller true ups between the buyer and seller as well as any restrictions/obligations to the tenant
Ability to work efficiently with other departments to promote team environment and accountability.
- Oversee flow of information from Accounting to Operations Team
- Work with IT to resolve technical issues
- Coordinate flow of information for internal and external auditors
- Understand the function and control process that accounting has over the expectations and needs of the following departments to ensure timely response and approvals:
- Construction management
- Property management
- Asset management
- Accounts Payable
Effectively managing a team in a collaborative, constantly changing and growing environment.
- Hiring and cross-training staff as needed
- Establishing policy and process changes to continue to strive for efficiency and accuracy
- Communicating departmental policies and procedures to staff
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- Organize and structure monthly reporting calendar to ensure deadlines are clearly documented and met
- Assess staff capabilities and training gaps. Be able to provide live and constructive feedback that helps to enhance company culture, growth and prosperity.
Provide guidance and support for a staff that is responsible for the following:
- Prepare monthly variances and work papers.
- Address any questions provided by supervisor or clients on assigned portfolios in a timely manner.
- Work with Lease Administration and property management as needed on tenant audits.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure payments of any vendors as needed.
- Ensure that CAM reconciliations are accurate and that the company is being reimbursed for expenses as allowed by each lease.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of all cash accounts.
- Ensure proper classification of all assets for reporting and depreciation purposes.
- Review of leases and straight-line rent of tenants on assigned portfolios.
- Reviewing any tenant terminations and ensures assets are properly reflected.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
This job is no longer active.