The Associate/Sr. Associate, Investor Due Diligence is an integral member of the Investor Due Diligence team with primary responsibility for (i) tracking and completing investor due diligence questionnaires (DDQ’s) and request for proposals (RFP’s), (ii) serving as a liaison to the investor consultant community, (iii) assisting the GIG capital raising team with presentations and meetings and (iv) maintaining and updating the Salesforce and PMAPS databases.
- Work with Head of Due Diligence to track prospective investor DDQ’s and RFP’s to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Save and regularly update standard responses in PMAPS proposal software platform to facilitate quick and consistent responses to future inquiries.
- Assist the GIG capital raising team with investor documentation and closing processes.
- Provide assistance and support for the creation of a GIG consultant tracking model.
- Serve as an integral member of GIG consultant strategy team, which will develop individual business development strategies for each tracked consulting firm.
- Assume primary responsibility for maintaining and updating the GIG consultant tracking model.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating consultant and investor meetings.
- Prepare briefing notes for GIG capital raising team in advance of consultant and investor meetings.
- Selectively attend investor meetings and industry conferences.
- Update Salesforce software platform with information helpful to servicing current and prospective investors.
- Complete special projects and other investor-related responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entity and legal structures of funds and separate accounts.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a comprehensive pre-employment background screening and drug screening. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related field.
- 3-10 years of applicable experience in private equity real estate and/or investor relations.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Experience with Yardi, PMAPS or Salesforce software preferred.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- High level of attention to detail, aptitude, poise and maturity.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Proven track record of excellence in managing projects and meeting deadlines.
- Possess a strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of internal employees as well as with external parties in a polished and professional manner.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to stand, walk, and use business equipment daily such as computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.; frequently required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to handle stress caused by multiple priorities, and other unforeseen situations associated with the organization.
- Eyesight and hearing must be correctable to standard level.
- Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.