Originators at Fantini & Gorga:
- Originate, structure, and close transactions across the spectrum of real estate financing. Some originators also have specialties in asset type and/or in a regional area.
- Sell, through calling, meeting, and networking, to a broad list of capital users who are sourced by the originator and/or assigned by the firm.
- Have full access to the firm’s capital relationships, structuring expertise, and internal idea exchanges to aid in sourcing and closing business.
- Benefit from an active, personalized marketing program and the aid of analysts in packaging, underwriting, and closing transactions.
- Work collaboratively with a team of 6-8 talented originators (including senior management) and gain added ability to achieve transaction volume by working on teams for selected clients/ transactions.
Successful candidates will have
- At least five years’ experience in commercial real estate finance, with strong training in financial analysis. Additional experience preferred, which may also be in commercial real estate brokerage or investment, or in other areas of finance or lending.
- Ability to sell, originate, and close business in commercial real estate finance. Candidates without extensive sales experience will be trained by senior management.
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships with both capital users and capital providers, and to work together with colleagues in the firm.
- Ability to excel in an environment with ambitious individual revenue goals, commission-based compensation, and a commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Brokerage / Sales
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job