Opportunity to join the business development group of a private RE investment management firm. This Senior Associate role will be based in New York and will support the partner leading the group’s Consultant Relations practice. The role will be involved in all aspects of maintaining and expanding the Firm’s relationships with the global consultant community. This includes various activities related to client service, outreach and marketing, and fundraising. The role will interface with the broader business development group and also across the Firm’s platform, including real estate investment, portfolio and asset management teams, financial reporting, and legal/compliance. While designed as a senior support role initially, successful candidates will have the opportunity to assume broader client-facing responsibilities on behalf of the firm.
Responsibilities include coordinating and collaborating on key activities to support consultant relationships.
• Firm, fund and new product presentation materials
• Fund manager RFP responses
• Information requests, including performance reporting, diligence items and ad hoc requests
• Quarterly/annual roadshows for senior management and portfolio management teams
• Investor onboarding
• CRM database management of consultant relationships
• On- and off-site due diligence meetings/property tours/client presentations
• Meeting activity and related call reports
• Industry/investor events
• Undergraduate or advanced degree
• 3-5 years of work experience at a leading investment management firm, preferably with some exposure to real estate product
• Experience in one or several areas of investor relations, client service, fundraising, marketing/operations
• Excellent collaboration and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
• Team player attitude and ability
• Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential attributes
• Desire to build a career in client service and/or investment management
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.