Link Logistics Real Estate (“Link”) owns and operates the largest U.S.-only portfolio of logistics real estate, leasing warehouse space to everyone from e-commerce giants to mom-and-pop shops. Established by Blackstone in 2019, we combine scale, cutting-edge technology, and logistics expertise to help our customers grow their businesses. Our portfolio includes more than 500 million square feet in dynamic markets nationwide. About 5 percent of U.S. GDP—translating to some $1 trillion every year—flows through the space Link customers occupy in our facilities.
Because we believe that good business must be synonymous with doing good, strong environmental, social and governance practices are foundational to our identity as a firm. These practices include setting ambitious goals to combat climate change, partnering with local nonprofits, and prioritizing internal diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. We seek to use our position, ideas, and influence to drive progress in our industry and the wider world. At Link, we give our customers space to grow—and we give people space to grow, too.
The Property Manager helps to ensure long-term occupancy in company properties by providing the highest level of customer service to tenants, maintain the appearance of assigned properties, manage the operating costs, and manage capital expenditures for assigned properties. Monitor the overall financial health of all properties within the assigned Portfolio. Position reports to the Senior Property Manager or Associate Director of Property Management.
- Tenants: Act as point of contact for tenants, manage move-in & out process. Visit tenants regularly and maintain a positive, productive, and professional relationship. Consistently communicate with tenants and be a resource and problem-solver.
- Property Inspection and Maintenance: Regularly inspect and evaluate all building equipment, systems, and grounds to ensure that the appearance and operation of the company’s properties meet company standards. Identify maintenance needs and follow through with coordination of repairs from bidding process through completion off work. Develop and maintain emergency procedures and preventative maintenance programs for all buildings. Execute or manage approved capital expenditures.
- Work Orders: Oversee the work order system to ensure that tenant service calls are handled to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Contracts: Negotiate contracts with key outside contractors to provide services as required. Ensure that work performed by contractors is performed timely and appropriately and with applicable liability/insurance coverage. Approve service agreements in Yardi
- Financial Responsibility: Develop and manage the annual budgets for assigned properties and ensure properties operate within budget. Review monthly operating reports and explain budget variances. Review quarterly trial balances and ensure proper allocation of service costs. Manage accounts receivable; review delinquencies and help direct course of action for collection. Review operating expense reconciliations.
- Special Projects – Work with Leasing and Development to provide forecasts and financial benchmarks for potential projects, work on tax appeals, create programs to lower and control operating costs. Assist with acquisition and disposition by Reviewing and updating disposition diligence and tracking true ups status. Track progress on Access Agreement/License Agreement/Sublease/Consents. Track insurance claims.
- 2+ years of property or building management experience handling customer service and administrative issues related to real estate management
- Familiarity with managing budgets and reporting
- Familiarity with capital and tenant improvement projects
- Proficiency in MS Office. Experience with Yardi strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret documents such as leases, safety rules, plans and specifications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before tenants or employees of organization
- Self-motivation, determination, and initiative in a team environment
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- BA or BS in Finance, Real Estate, Business Management preferred.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email employment at linklogistics.com
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.