Multifamily Debt- Associate/ Vice President
Orange County, CA
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
This position will be dedicated to multifamily, and the successful candidate will be a critical team member on the capital placement team dealing with a wide variety of clients, lender types (life companies, debt funds, private equity, banks, agencies, etc.), and deal profiles (construction, stabilized, transitional, etc.).
Strong preference for candidate to ultimately be based in Orange County with the ability to work from LA office for the first few months.
- Working closely with junior and senior team members on presentations, offering materials, and financial analysis.
- Supervision of analysts and the underwriting process.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and real estate and market analysis.
- Reviewing financing term sheets and preparing bid matrices.
- Preparing pitches, presentations, and other materials for clients.
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for candidates concentrating in business, real estate, finance and/or accounting.
- 3 years minimum of multifamily debt experience.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Prior real estate underwriting experience is required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance.
- Strong financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job is no longer active.