Seeking a highly motivated, intellectually curious, self-starter to join a team of entrepreneurial professionals as a multifamily housing analyst and administrative support. The candidate will be mentored by two associates assigned to help the analyst progress quickly with the necessary skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment. Also assigned oversight by Senior Acquisitions VP or CAO. The primary focus will be the acquisition of affordable and market rate multifamily properties in the Western US and student housing nationwide. The ideal candidate is currently an experienced Multifamily Analyst or a Broker/Associate.
Reliant Group Management is a well-established private investment group with a highly successful track record of creating value for investors and team members in nine separate discretionary funds that have spanned two decades. We have purchased over $2.4 billion in assets, including over 100 multifamily assets. The acquisitions team will be investing the firm’s tenth fully discretionary equity fund ($200MM). Assets acquired have included affordable housing, independent living, assisted living, seniors’ housing, market-rate housing, student housing, and ground up new construction. The firm is fully vertically integrated from capital formation to development, to property management. No outside approvals are required for our acquisitions; everything is approved internally. We are an active player in the multifamily sector and have the ability to close quickly on complicated assets. We pride ourselves on finding the best opportunities in the market.
The candidate will reside in the San Francisco Bay area.
Responsibilities include deal underwriting, market analysis, due diligence, assisting the acquisitions team with processing both marketed and off-market transactions, as well as administrative support. The multifamily analyst will also:
- Underwrite a significant number of transactions
- Survey properties and markets
- Prepare rental comp analyses
- Manage due diligence process
- Assist with administrative tasks
- 1-2 years minimum experience in Western US multifamily markets preferred
- BA in Finance, Real Estate, Economics or related field
- Knowledge of multifamily property operations
- Strong work ethic, professional integrity, responsibility and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial attitude and team-oriented personality
- Passion for real estate
- Solid analytical and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate recommendations directly to other team members
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Required analytical and quantitative modeling using Microsoft Excel
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation with experience.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.