Under the direct supervision of the Managing Director, Investments, the analyst will work closely with the Managing Director as well as the Managing Principals to gather and analyze information to assess new investment opportunities. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial modeling of acquisition, disposition, asset management and development deals
- Conducting asset/market research and assisting with the due diligence process including, gathering market comps, zoning information, market / sub-market research and demographic and economic data
- Assisting with the preparation of acquisition and development investment committee memorandum
- Compiling, reviewing and analyzing due diligence materials
- All other projects as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have recently graduated or will be graduating in May 2021
- Undergraduate degree in Economics/Finance/Real Estate or similar
- GPA score of 3.0 or better
- Proficiency in Excel, advanced financial modeling skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and team-oriented individual who is committed to meeting deadlines
- Capable of handling multiple projects and analyzing a high volume of deals
- Real estate investment experience or internship is Highly Preferable!
Qualified candidates must submit:
- College transcripts
- Cover letter with SAT (Math & Verbal) or ACT scores
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.