A real estate investment, development and management firm
Responsibilities & Skills:
This person will be the Asset Manager for a portfolio of mixed-use creative office properties primarily located in the Arts District and Downtown LA. The Asset Manager will hold primary responsibility for the successful execution of business plans through, oversight of lease up, capital expenditure programs, budget review, as well as refinancing and recapitalization strategies.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of real estate industry experience related to the following job responsibilities:
- Execution of the business plans to realize opportunities and create value including oversight of leasing objectives, alternative revenue opportunities, operating budgets and capital projects
- Drive the leasing of office and retail spaces through collaboration with brokers and the broader marketing team
- Act as a team player with strong interpersonal/communication skills, and be able interact with lenders and investors in an effective and confident manner
- Work in conjunction with project management and construction teams to oversee tenant improvements and capital projects
- Engage and direct third-party vendors including brokers, industry third parties and construction professionals
- Drive analytics and track performance of investments including updating investment models, valuation models
- Contribute transaction experience, ideally on the principal side
- Strong understanding of key legal agreements including leases, construction contracts, management and agency agreements, operating and partnership agreements, and loan documents
- Asset Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.