Cambridge Realty Partners – Real Estate Analyst
Cambridge Realty Partners (the “Company”) is a New Haven, CT, based company that is looking to hire a Real Estate Analyst to assist in the management and acquisition of the company’s real estate assets.
Cambridge is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, excellent team player, and ready to grow rapidly within an aggressive but fun and flexible team culture.
The candidate will primarily assist in financial underwriting and investment presentations. This role has the potential to grow into a deal sourcing investment professional position, over time. The candidate will have extensive opportunity to help grow the Company in all areas of its operations.
- Proficiency with Excel (in particular financial modeling)
- Detail-oriented (especially with respect to financial underwriting and presentation materials)
- 0-2 years of professional commercial real estate investment experience. The ideal candidate will have at least an academic background in finance / economics, however, no prior professional experience is required.
About the Job:
- Full time
- Flexible work arrangement; minimum of three office days per week
- Compensation – Competitive, based on candidate’s qualifications
- Underwriting, due diligence, and deal closing
- Loan due diligence and closing for property acquisitions and refinancings
- Asset Management
- Helping to manage Cambridge’s growing property portfolio
- Interacting with property managers, brokers, accountants, lawyers
- Helping to maintain Cambridge’s books. Using Excel and QuickBooks.
- Investor Relations and Accounting
- Maintaining investor ledgers; investor capital call accounting, etc.
About the Company:
Cambridge Realty Partners is a 45 year-old real estate investment company. Despite the long Company history, Cambridge is in its second-generation phase. The Company focuses on raising and managing multifamily funds.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job