Seeking a talented and dedicated Market Research Analyst!
- Provide market, portfolio, and customer insights to inform business decisions across the company through the entire project lifecycle for all commercial real estate product types
- Use your analytical skills and creativity to develop innovative approaches to commercial real estate research
- Identify the best opportunities for successful residential development projects
- Collaborate with dealmaker and project team members to establish a submarket and product strategy for each of your markets, considering apartment/housing fundamentals, demand drivers, supply trends, affordability, demographics, and customer insights
- Deliver meaningful market research insights in Investment Committee (IC) materials and meetings that effectively highlight the project’s risks/rationale and enable a well informed decision
- Provide compelling data driven insights to both internal and external stakeholders
- Follow market and portfolio trends to identify potential risks and opportunities
- Partner with the Marketing and Customer Experience Teams to guide their strategies and efforts, with a focus on locational factors that drive success and data driven insights to inform product design and unit mix
- Provide leadership in evolving the company to become a more data driven organization
Skills Critical to Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Business, Planning, Geography, or related field
- A minimum of two to four years of related experience
- Experience in commercial real estate research is strongly desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary presentation skills with an ability to confidently share relevant information to key stakeholders, including executives
- An unmatched attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion when setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
What Sets Us Apart?
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our eight consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.