Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Market Research Coordinator at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This position works closely with the multifamily development teams to facilitate a wide variety of activities associated with commercial real estate market research. The position will have the opportunity to use industry-leading research tools to evaluate markets and sites for new development projects throughout the United States. If you have a passion for real estate, this position is for you!
- Provide market research support to the development teams and the market research team
- Prepare the multifamily comparable properties reports and effective rent schedules on each multifamily project based on third-party data sources and information collected through website research and phone calls
- Communicate directly with competitive multifamily properties to verify competitive positioning and ensure data accuracy / reliability
- Proactively coordinate with dealmaker and market research analyst to update project comp sets based on the competition development pipeline
- Update and maintain the rent roll/offering memorandum database and summary reports
- Research, understand, and provide reports/maps of the multifamily supply pipeline for development projects using multiple sources and methods including third-party reports, media reports, municipal websites, municipal meeting minutes, and directly contacting municipal officials as needed
Skills Critical to Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business, Planning, or related field
- One to two years of related experience; Microsoft Excel experience is required. GIS experience is not required, but is desired
- Strong (written and verbal) communication skills
- Exemplary research skills with an ability to confidently share relevant information to key stakeholders
- An unmatched attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Able to maintain an organized and efficient work environment
- Exercise good judgment and discretion when setting priorities and coping with competing demands
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our eight consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.