The Yardi System Analyst will administrate, support, document, analyze and troubleshoot the Yardi, AvidXchange, and other real estate application platforms.
- Manage daily accounting and operational support requests regarding Yardi
- Manage Yardi and Avid user security, roles and menus.
- Provide technical assistance to Yardi and Avid users.
- Project manage, test and document Yardi upgrades.
- Manage Yardi custom report process.
- Key holder of accounting and performance data for import and export of database data as necessary (interfaces, projects, etc).
- Ability to correlate the use of Yardi to business objectives and procedures in order to streamline workflow.
- Manage data extraction and analysis for Internal Risk and Compliance Self-Assessment for Yardi and Avid.
- Manage External data extraction and analysis for External Audit for Yardi and Avid
- Gather and analyze various user and system requirements. Provide prompt issue resolution.
- Document and roll out new processes, provide training, and share knowledge.
- Performs data mapping and conversions.
- Performs system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices.
- Work collaboratively with diverse multidisciplinary teams across multiple geographic regions and contribute to process development and best practices.
- Stay abreast of technological trends, continue developing business knowledge and expertise.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus 3+ years of Yardi software.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- General knowledge of financial and accounting concepts. Familiarity of accounting.
- Forward thinking with the ability to leverage the system to formulate an appropriate course of action in addressing asset management and operational efficiencies.
- Experience working in software support and system administration.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in different job title.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.