KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The KLA Global Facilities and Real Estate team is passionate about enabling the business goals and company culture through the delivery of workplace environments and services that foster teamwork, innovation, and productivity. Our team runs a worldwide portfolio of over 3 million square feet, 135 sites and over 10,000 employees. In addition to ensuring the workspace and manufacturing facilities operate seamlessly, this group also provides employee and site services, such as cafeteria, transportation, security, and safety. The team is responsible for all construction and site improvement work to enable the business needs as well as align with the financial requirements.
This global position will provide strategic leadership for KLA’s global portfolio, evolution, and innovation in support of the company’s strategic objectives and plans. This includes the development and gathering of tools, systems, processes, templates, policies, and guidelines. It also includes active consulting on real estate, projects and facilities and services contracts worldwide. The execution of the scope will be in partnership with the regions in support of the Global Facilities and Real Estate scope to successfully deliver in support of the KLA businesses.
You will work on innovative and high-impact business projects, working with our internal business partners, industry experts and strategic vendors to further foster innovation while delivering impactful solutions across our portfolio.
- Ownership and management of process, tools, policies, and playbooks related to global Real Estate, Lease Administration, Project Management (Construction and Design) and Facilities Management.
- Evangelization, communications, and training related to real estate, project and facilities management functions in partnership with the regions.
- Consulting on complex real estate, project and facilities management issues and strategies.
- COE stakeholder in the management real estate, project and facilities related contracting for KLA. Inclusive of sourcing strategies, project and services delivery approach, SOW, performance management, etc.
- Work closely with the Regional leads, Project, and Facilities Managers in our regional organizations for the US, Asia, and Israel/EU. Other Stakeholders include the Corporate Communications Team, IT team and Indirect Procurement.
- Other program management responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s level degree with at least 8 years of experience
- Deep knowledge and passion about Rea Estate, Project Management (Construction and Design) Facilities Management and related data/technology tools and systems.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and proven capabilities effectively representing businesses and driving decisions with senior executives.
- A proven ability to influence and collaborate across groups, and at all levels of an organization, and build virtual teams.
- Knowledge about contracting elements for design/construction/facilities management
- Strong track record of having managed an outsourced operating environment.
- Strong project and program management, organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Proven analytical and business discipline.
- Ability to plan at both a strategic and execution level.
- Strong individual accountability and execution
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time
In addition to these broad program management skills this position requires knowledge of core real estate and facilities management subject matter including:
- Contract management
- Financial processes and tools
- Real Estate and Facilities metrics measurement and reporting
- As a global role, this job will require the selected employee to be willing to participate in calls with members of our Global RE&F team across the globe taking into account a range of time zone requirements. As a result, the job will require participating in a number of regularly scheduled calls that will take place late at night or early in the morning.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Facilities Management
- Portfolio Management
- Research/Market Analysis
More than 15 years