The Senior Vice President will be responsible for sourcing, conducting due diligence, executing, and managing investments in primary and secondary markets in the Southeastern/Sunbelt US with a primary focus on multifamily properties, along with other targeted property sectors. Significant experience in the multifamily sector is required, with experience in other property sectors (e.g., industrial, manufactured housing, hospitality) beneficial as well.
Tramview Capital Management (“TCM”) is a value-oriented real estate investment management firm focused on investing in institutional quality real estate in targeted growth markets across the U.S. TCM was formed in 2020 by Robert Davies and Zach Segal, who have collectively overseen and managed in excess of $4.5 billion of equity invested globally across the multifamily, industrial, office, and other real estate sectors. TCM is focused on generating strong, risk-adjusted returns by investing in properties at an attractive and defensible basis in targeted markets and in sectors with compelling long-term fundamentals and proven liquidity. TCM seeks to acquire well-located properties that have multiple levers to enhance income through value-add initiatives.
Tramview was founded based upon: (i) an established fiduciary grounding and (ii) an entrepreneurial, team-oriented approach. By always putting the investors' interests foremost and appropriately aligning incentives in a collaborative environment with lifecycle investment accountability, Tramview seeks to generate outperformance with attractive, risk-adjusted returns. TCM investment professionals are empowered and expected to significantly contribute to serving the needs of clients and the growth of the TCM platform, and thereby provided with related professional development opportunities and incentive alignment.
- Take a leadership role in the sourcing, evaluation, due diligence, structuring, debt financing, and closing of new investments, with a focus on multifamily properties, along with other targeted property sectors.
- Lead due diligence of new investments, including market, property, lease, financial, legal, environmental, and other diligence and analysis. Identify and analyze risks and opportunities.
- Manage various 3rd parties, including legal, lenders, property consultants, and other service providers.
- Prepare materials and present recommended investments to Investment Committee.
- Lead asset management and disposition of existing investments.
- Proactively establish and maintain strong relationships with potential joint venture operating partners, property owners, developers, brokers, lenders, and other market participants.
- Maintain deep knowledge of Tramview target markets.
- Liaise with clients, joint venture partners, lenders, brokers, legal, and other third parties.
- Prepare materials for Tramview’s existing and prospective clients as requested.
- The candidate will work closely with Tramview’s partners and will be responsible for assisting in the mentoring and management of junior investment professionals.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 7-10+ years of real estate investment and asset management experience with a focus on multifamily in target investment markets. Experience in other property types and structures (e.g. debt investments) beneficial as well.
- Strong network of relationships with brokers, owners, lenders, developers, and other market participants in the Southeast/Sunbelt markets.
- Extensive experience leading transactions, including (i) evaluating, conducting due diligence, and closing investments; (ii) negotiating and structuring PSAs, joint venture agreements and other agreements; (iii) securing and structuring financing; (iv) overseeing and managing 3rd party consultants; and (v) related transactional responsibilities.
- Extensive experience and market knowledge of the multifamily sector in the Southeast/Sunbelt. Experience in other property sectors beneficial as well.
- Expertise in financial modeling and analysis (e.g. unlevered and levered property cash flows, calculation of key metrics, waterfalls, sensitivity analyses, etc.).
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter who has a strong work ethic and works well individually and collaboratively as a part of a team.
- Strong real estate investment acumen and experience. Critical thinker with fiduciary mindset, ownership mentality, and attention to detail.
- Thrives in hands-on, fast paced environment, exhibiting poise and ability to multitask and proficiently manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively present information to internal company management, existing and prospective clients, partners, and other 3rd parties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Undergraduate degree from top tier university with track record of success.
TRAVEL: Must be able to travel to source and diligence investment opportunities as well as related to asset management of existing investments.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation and benefits package with salary, bonus, and carried interest.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
Apply for this job