Synergy Investments, a leading Boston commercial real estate firm, seeks a full time Tenant Services Coordinator. Synergy is a high-performing company with opportunity for the right individual to join our staff and grow with our organization. Must exhibit a highly polished demeanor, and control in a multi-tasking environment, with experience in a professional office setting. This position reports to the Director of Property Management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Receive, respond and process all tenant requests via Building Engines, telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Distribute work order requests and maintain work orders; and maintain prompt communication with tenants and Property Management team. Responsible for ensuring that the requests are tracked and completed in a timely basis.
- Notify PM/APM of any repeat tenant issues or significant problems.
- Coordinate Engineering staff/vendor on-call process and after hours work at the building with property personnel. Maintains logs of all after hour and weekend work related issues.
- Maintain internal emergency call-trees and manage 24-hour call center vendor.
- Follow-up with building vendors and contractors on daily service issues as needed
- Prepare invoices and proposals for approval including collecting and attaching appropriate back-up for Tenant related jobs.
- Maintain tenant certificates of insurance through our online portal.
- Assist the Property Management team to coordinate furniture deliveries and tenant move-ins/move-outs.
- Keep tenants informed by memo of holidays, security issues and special maintenance projects.
- Assist in all tenant events and tenant relations programs
- Coordinates annual Tenant Survey Program and maintains ongoing tenant relations on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintains building access card system and key coordination among Synergy employees, tenants and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a 4-year college program.
- Strong organizational skills with abilities to prioritize, manage details, and multi-task.
- Strong customer service, organizational, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel); Adobe Acrobat and Yardi a plus; willingness to learn other software.
- At least two years customer service or office management experience required, property management experience preferred
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.