Synergy Investments, a leading Boston commercial real estate firm, seeks a full time Administrative Associate supporting the Investment Management team. Synergy is a high-performing company with opportunity for the right individual to join our staff and grow with our organization. Must exhibit a highly polished demeanor, and control in a multi-tasking environment, with experience in a professional office setting. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of the Investments Division of Synergy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide executive support to the Chief Operating Officer of the Investments Division.
- Provide administrative support to the Investment Team for activities related to the execution of transactions and asset management functions (examples include: investor reports, lender deliverables, budgets, rent roll audits, estoppels and approval requests), and ensure that high-quality work is produced and approved within established deadlines.
- Assist with the acquisition, disposition and financing of properties as it pertains to gathering and assembling due diligence information and transaction documentation. Organize, research and gather required data as necessary.
- Assist with business expense reports and ensure that all expenses are submitted for reimbursement in a timely fashion.
- Maintain various calendars and play an active role in organizing, budgeting and prioritizing recurring scheduled activity.
- Handle correspondence in a professional and expedient manner. Administer emails, send and forward to appropriate people.
- Type and compose letters, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and documents as directed.
- Copying, faxing, scanning and file administration as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in a focused administrative role in the Investment Management Industry (Real Estate Industry preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills, as well as interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to multitask and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment flexibly and responsively.
- Team player with the ability to problem solve.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, STD, LTD & life insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match.
- Asset Management
- Investment Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.