PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Complete various financial analyses including, researching market comparables and conditions in supporting financial underwriting assumptions
- Preparation of investment analyses including rates of return, value-add, and recapitalization/refinance opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of Broker Opinions of Value and Offering Memorandum materials
- Assist in the preparation of dispositions and the accompanying financial analysis
- Coordinate the collection of due diligence items and assist with the transaction process
- Analyze income statements, rent rolls, leases, balance sheets, and third-party reports as part of due diligence
- Criteria include analysis of condition, value, performance, market area and trends, income/tenancy restrictions.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Follow up on outstanding issues on a daily basis.
- A strong work ethic with the strength to thrive in a collaborative team environment with multiple deadlines
- Must have investment analysis experience and be able to prepare detailed property proformas.
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret source documents, including leases, operating statements, budgets, etc.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills in combination with outstanding communication skills (both oral and written)
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, including a basic knowledge of Excel formulas
- Self-starter with sharp focus on details with an awareness of the bigger picture
- A sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results in a challenging, fast-paced, environment
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field with high academic achievement is strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in financial modeling and real estate valuation preferred, but not required
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
Apply for this job