Synergy Investments, a leading Boston commercial real estate firm, seeks a highly skilled self- motivated full time Lease Administrator to join our team. The Lease Administrator will provide support to the Leasing Team throughout the leasing process, be responsible for monitoring critical dates and milestones throughout the lease term, and will coordinate with property management and construction teams on leasing related matters.
Synergy is a high-performing company with a growing portfolio of 4 million square feet of commercial office and associated retail space located primarily in downtown Boston. The qualified candidate must be detail-oriented, a self-starter who is extremely responsible, dependable, highly motivated, able to work in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment, possess a “can do” work attitude and be a team player. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Leasing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Track upcoming lease expirations and maintain and update the weekly vacancy /uncommitted spaces report spreadsheet.
- Coordinate all steps of “market ready” procedure for spaces prior to becoming vacant.
- Maintain VTS database and CoStar listings of all vacant spaces; confirm broker updating of VTS.
- Run VTS reports on leasing activity and existing statistics for monthly investor reports, and as needed for investors through-out the month, including for calls/meetings with investors.
- Prepare and distribute weekly leasing process status report to property management, accounting, construction and asset management.
- Process the execution and distribution of all lease documents.
- Track expansion/extension options and ROFO’s, including exercise dates, and factor into vacant/uncommitted space process.
- Maintain lease comparable (lease comps) spreadsheet & keep Synergy lease comps up to date.
- Coordinate collection of tenants in the market (TIMs) lists from brokers on monthly basis and maintain consolidated TIM list internal to Synergy.
- Maintain & update stacking charts.
- Prepare lease abstracts for new leases and update existing abstracts as leases are modified.
- Draft and coordinate execution of commencement date agreements
- Coordinate intake and deposit of security deposits and letters of credit with accounting department.
- Prepare transfer documentation for acquisitions & dispositions.
- Prepare and compose letters, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and documents, as directed.
- Assist leasing team with drafting of LOI’s, assemble attachments for proposals, responses to RFPs, drafts of LOI’s and final LOI’s with all necessary attachments for execution
- Draft license agreements and storage agreements.
- Communicates scheduling of space tours with property management team or in place tenants.
- Coordinate attendees for industry events.
- Assist with broker open house preparations.
- Submit leasing related invoices for processing and payment.
- Maintain all paper and electronic lease files.
- Copying, faxing, scanning and file administration as needed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience focused on leasing and/or operations (with office leasing experience strongly preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills, as well as interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to multitask and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment flexibly and responsively.
- Team player with the ability to problem solve.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), VTS, CoStar and Yardi.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, STD, LTS & life insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.