The Property Manager will oversees daily operation of the building, will do the budgeting and financial management, as well as tenant relation, tenant improvement and construction administration.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting with variance commentary, rent rolls, encumbrance report, stacking plan and forecast.
• Prepare annual operating budget and year end operating expense reconciliations.
• Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure timely invoice payments and rent collection.
• Maintain all property service contracts with vendors and rebid as necessary to achieve maximum cost savings.
• Supervise janitorial and security supervisors to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and security.
• Abstract all leases to ensure all requirements are being met and the correct rent is being charged.
• Oversee staff.
• Prepare RFPs for all tenant improvement and other construction projects.
• Manage TI/capital projects on behalf of the building owner.
• Conduct monthly property inspections.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
• MBA is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Commercial Property Management.
• RPA, CPM or MSRE professional designation/candidacy.
• Proficient with Yardi/Microsoft Office.
• Team player.
• Customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Company offers great benefit package. Come and join us!!
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job