- Sets up and conducts interviews with FM/RFM, building contacts and other persons familiar with the building to gather information relevant to completion of the assessment as per client specific scope of work
- Conducts quality assurance on digital products and deliverables to ensure technical standards are met.
- Independently researches building records (drawings) and files (i.e. studies, project reports, asbestos, heritage and retro commissioning reports).
- Conducts physical site assessment.
- Assesses multiple sites in the region using common procedures.
- Conduct quality assurance of As-Built drawings to ensure all required information has been provided and drawings adhere to RPD drawing standards.
- Main point of contact for drawings retrieval and provide existing drawings from paper or electronic storage upon request to government departments and private service providers.
- Ensures records such as existing paper and electronic drawings as well as other illustrative items (photographs, microfilm, etc.) currently stored in various forms and locations throughout the province, are reviewed, indexed and stored in the Real Property Division (RPD) electronic document management (EDM) system.
- Researches, evaluates and contacts ministries and private service providers to request drawings for RPD assets when drawings are not available within the EDM system.
- Prepares written reports summarizing findings, explaining and quantifying condition and proposing recommendations using Capital Planning Software.
- Addresses client s questions and comments regarding the report. Acquires client acceptance for the assessment report.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Capital Planning database to ensure that all the data is accurate and reliable.
- Provides detailed project description and scope for approved capital projects. Addresses client s questions and comments. Acquires client acceptance for project justification.
- Provides regular program progress report using organization tools and procedures.
- Working under direct supervision, assists the training within the Service Line by providing various forms of administrative support to ensure that tasks, projects, and trainings are completed and delivered.
- Prepares evaluation metrics by creating and distributing surveys to class attendees and compiles and reports results to manager.
- Periodically reviews accuracy of information collected and responds to requests from management
- Conducts site visits as needed to view drawings and verify drawing information or arrange with outside service providers to make site visits.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university is preferred and or equivalent education and experience will be considered. 0-2 years of related experience
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments