Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
This position will report to the Facilities Sr. Manager and is based in Wilmington, MA.
- Understand and model Analog Devices culture, mission, values, and hospitality objectives for our facilities.
- Understand the business operation at sites and how they translate into facility requirements and experience aspirations.
- Develop relationships with leadership to understand business requirements and proactively address issues.
- Be responsible for space management, including workplace moves, adds, and changes.
- Point of responsibility for ensuring that vendors meet the service levels specified in contracts.
- Food and beverage service
- Fitness services
- Develop and promote guest hospitality program in partnership with Reception and Security.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with vendors.
- Coordinate the prepare of the site for events, set up, clean up, etc.
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve the employee experience.
- Coordinate with executives Administrative Assistants to synchronize campus policies and services, as well as meet on-demand requests.
- Coordinate, when appropriate, with Facilities Manager on the resolution of work tickets.
- Proactively make recommendations to Facilities Manager for repairs, maintenance, or upgrades.
- Support Facilities Manager in the development of an annual capital budget.
- Use strong verbal and written communication to motivate the team, set expectations, and display empathy in difficult situations.
- Lead professional development within the team and make recommendations on staffing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years industry experience either in a Corporate Real Estate and Facilities function, coworking provider, real estate services provider, or as a workplace consultant
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong ethic of client service and solution development
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and/or ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated track record of resourcefulness and creativity
- Experience managing teams, including external providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of office applications
- Experience in a matrixed corporate environment
- Knowledge of facilities management, in particular for corporate headquarters
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to ensure world-class service deliver, which may mean working some nights and weekends
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job