Synergy Investments, a leading Boston commercial real estate firm, seeks a full time Junior Asset Manager supporting the Investment Management team with Asset Management and Transaction activities, including acquisitions, dispositions, and financing. Synergy is a high-performing company with opportunity for the right individual to join our staff and grow with our organization. Must exhibit a highly polished demeanor in a multi-tasking environment, with experience in a professional office setting. This position reports to Managing Director of Investments
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide the primary support for real estate investment management professionals for activities related to the execution of transactions and asset management functions
- Assist with obtaining investor and/or lender approval for leases, capital projects and operational items as required
- Facilitate investor, lender and appraiser tours and otherwise assist with investor relations activities.
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual investor and/or lender deliverables, including monitoring of adherence to annual budget and business plans and coordinating delivery to investors.
- Assist with the due-diligence process for the acquisition, disposition and financing of properties. Organize, research and gather required data as necessary.
- Participate in weekly transactions and asset management meetings
- Assist with updating and managing financial models utilizing ARGUS and Excel to project cash flows, investment returns and valuations of commercial real estate assets.
- Assist with financial analysis of tenants and property cash flows.
- Assist in all phases of the annual budget process
- Perform rent roll audits as needed for transaction or budget purposes
- Prepare tenant estoppel certificates and SNDA’s for transactions and coordinate collection and negotiation process
- Compose letters, emails, meeting agendas, meeting minutes as directed in a professional and expedient manner.
- 3-5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry (leasing or investment management preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Capacity to multitask and maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to problem solve and be both flexible and responsive.
- Comprehension of standard commercial office leases
- Strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Argus Enterprise, and Yardi.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, life, STD & LTD insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match. Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.