Envoy Net Lease Partners is seeking an ambitious real estate analyst to join our team. Candidates must be self-starters, dedicated and analytical. The Real Estate Analyst will underwrite and perform other due diligence requirements for debt and equity financing opportunities.
Envoy Net Lease Partners is one of the fastest growing private lenders to the real estate net lease industry, a $4 trillion market. Envoy provides high leverage construction and bridge loans -- up to 100% loan to cost – and joint venture equity to developers of net lease properties nationwide. Over the next several years, Envoy will be significantly growing its lending and equity platforms with a new institutionally backed $200 million construction loan fund.
For more information see our website, www.envoynnn.com
WHAT A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE CAN EXPECT:
- In depth, hands-on learning of commercial real estate lending and development process from an experienced management team;
- Structuring debt and equity offerings to potential clients;
- Reviewing of potential deals, assisting in underwriting borrowers and prospective tenants along with other due diligence requirements;
- Preparation of “Executive Summaries” highlighting the terms of a project for approval by management or outside investment committee;
- Assisting in the closing of transactions and on-boarding of clients, interfacing with borrowers, tenant reps, investors and lawyers.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate experience preferred;
- Finance or Real Estate degree preferred (required in absence of related experience);
- Self-motivated, resourceful and desire for personal career growth;
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an excitement to work within a growing company;
- Tech savvy including Microsoft Office applications.
Compensation will include base salary, benefits and production-based bonus. Envoy’s offices are located in downtown Northbrook, IL next to the Milwaukee North Metra station.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job